"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Music

I love Christmas music. And while I love the classic versions, I also love to hear either modern remakes, or modern artists performing them. Or modern artists singing their own original Christmas songs. And since Weezer is my fave band, I just downloaded this album on Napster. So far, they are just singing the songs, true to the songs. But still awesome because it's guitars and Rivers Cuomo.

Another favorite favorite Christmas song of mine is The Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan singing a medley of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and "We Three Kings."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...