"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Babysitters

I'm beginning to think maybe my kids aren't as angelic as I think. Okay, scratch that, I've never thought my kids were angelic. But I do think they are better behaved than a lot of kids out there. They are a bit needy in the attention department from strangers (well, not strangers, teenage girls or other moms who Princess Sparkley loves to chat the ears off of), but that aside, they are pretty good kids. But every time I need a babysitter, which is only 3-4 times a year, no one is available. I'm beginning to think they are avoiding us and coming up with excused not to babysit, much like myself as a teenager. I should have said yes more often, it's the babysitting gods frowning down upon me.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope babysitting karma is real because I am due for some serious pay back!

Erin said...

I can babysit! Ask me. And I have had a very hard time getting babysitters this month. It is a crazy time of year. Your kids are so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...