"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anyways

So, I've blogged before about someone telling me that starting sentences with “so” is a Utah thing. Now I notice that I do it a lot. Not really in conversations with real people, but in conversations with you, yes, I use “so” a lot. And anyways. I use that a ton!! Sorry. Mrs. Woolman and Mrs. Brannock would be so ashamed. And any other of the dozens of teachers I've had over the years. Oh, and I like to start sentences with “and” and end them with prepositions.

1 comment:

LisAway said...

I started beginning my sentences with "So" after living in Utah for a few years, too. I think I got it from the lady for whom I was a mother's helper. She said it all the time. I think I liked it. So I do it on my blog all the time too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...