"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All the Single Ladies

Princess Sparkley: Can I listen to my [Princess Sparkley's] profile . . . (She means playlist.) to hear that song?

Me: What song?

PS: All the Single Ladies.

Me: [Cracking Up.]


Jed and I saw the Saturday Night Live skit a couple of weeks ago with Beyonce and Justin Timberlake singing and dancing to "All the Single Ladies."

I hunted down the video on YouTube while Princess Sparkley was nearby and if the computer ever starts making noise (music, videos, etc.) the kids come running to see what it is. She loves the song. So I made a Princess Sparkley playlist on Napster and she has her songs from Enchanted and this song by Beyonce. Oh, and also the David Duchovny song by Bree Sharp that I blogged about here.

She's just informed me that she'd like this video posted on her blog with the boys dancing funny as well. Oh, she says she likes the boys and she doesn't like the girls. And yes, she has her own blog. Scary what I give in to.

3 comments:

LisAway said...

Okay Nancy. Our daughters need to be blogging friends now, since Ev has one too!

Cristin said...

Okay, now I want to see Princess Sparkley's blog. That video is hilarious BTW.

Shannon said...

That's funny! Do you think she's trying to draw a little bit of attention to her "ring." And the men in leotards - oh my!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...