"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote

I think I've decided who I'm going to vote for. I'm not happy about it. But I've decided. And according to my daughter's first grade lesson on elections, I'm not supposed to tell anyone because they might try to change my mind. I like that style of thinking. I'm also wondering if Obama's grandma voted early before she died.

Oh, and don't forget this.*



*Sorry... I can't get my computer to let me post photos and images right now. :(

1 comment:

Cristin said...

What if he loses because his grandma forgot to vote before she died? That one vote will cost him the election.

As if. I'm preparing myself for an Obama victory. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...