"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Football Cupcakes

Football isn't really my sport of choice. I know, how unAmerican of me. But in my opinion, baseball is America's sport. And I'm not opposed to football. I'm not really an NFL person, but I do enjoy college football. And I have a father, a husband and now a son who are sports addicts, no matter the sport. I saw a football cake at the bakery of my grocery store the other day and thought it was a fun idea I should store away in the corner of my brain for a birthday cake down the road. Then I came I across this.... very cute. Wait, I guess football cupcakes shouldn't be cute. Umm... very, cool. Manly even.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...