"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Umm.... YUM!


I saw these Jet-Puffed Mallow Bites on sale today at Target and bought some since the kids are always bugging me to buy marshmallows* and I love a good chocolate covered marshmallow. They are delicious. I think I actually said, "These are heavenly." To which Buddy said, "These are very tasty." Exactly.

*Don't be cheap and thrifty and try to buy the Target brand marshmallow. Ick. I did that last time. They are horrible tasting. I compared the list of ingredients between the Kraft brand and the Target brand, the only difference is that the Target brand lists something called "natural flavors." Those natural flavors did it in.

2 comments:

Rae said...

What will they think of next?!

Erin said...

the kroger brand of marshmellows is also terrible. But the aldi brand is good. The chocolate marshmellows look so delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...