"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tween Girls



Princess Sparkley turned 6 in August. She's not a tween girl yet. I hope she's not going to be tween girl for a very very long time. At least not in the bad sense of being a tween girl. And in the "almost a teenager" sense of tween girls. But on Saturday we were at the Crown Center in Kansas City and we came across this store called Bloom!. I can't find a website for it, so I'm thinking it's just this one location. It's described as "Fashion and Accessories for Tween Girls (8-13 years old)." PS and I went in to look around. We'd been in there about one minute when she whispered to me, "I wish this was my bedroom." Uh oh... we're in for it.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

That looks like so much fun. I loved going to crown center when I lived in Kansas City. That brought back so many memories. I feel your pain. My daughter turned 6 two weeks ago and is already acting like she's 15. Maybe that means when their 15 they'll act like their 24 and be so mature they'll skip the teenage problems. That's what I tell myself anyway. There is nothing wrong with denial.

Angela said...

That is adorable! I'm going to send her some Sweet Valley High's soon, jk!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...