"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Reading to do

I have lots of reading to do. And not just books. I logged into my Google Reader account today, and the busyness of Thursday added with being out of town most of Friday and Saturday has made it explode. I have 243 posts to read. And that's not even counting those of you with private blogs. So all of you... stop posting until I get all caught up! :)

Where were we this weekend? Here are the clues:



3 comments:

wendys said...

You raced around a sheep farm in Kansas city?

Nance said...

Sort of... I guess I should have explained that the clues were for two different things. :) Although my kids would have really enjoyed racing sheep.

Nance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...