"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, October 17, 2008

More Costumes


I love this!!!
I can't remember where I got this picture. I found it when I was
looking for baby snail costumes after I posted this one.



This one was submitted to my local online newspaper and I filed it away to use when I had a baby in a stroller at Halloween. And then I totally forgot about it until the other day. Old Navy has their baby mouse costumes on sale... anyone have some yellow spotted fleece??

1 comment:

Rae said...

That snail costume is way too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...