"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Halloween Treats


Halloween Cat Cookies found here



Fall Snack Mix found here



Halloween Pumpkin Bar found here


My own childhood recipe for pumpkin cookies.

This Pumpkin Choco-dot Cake recipe is the whole reason I asked for and received cake pans for Christmas two years ago. I had this cake at a friends and it was so yummy. And I still haven't gotten around to making it. Argh. This year I will.

And since it was about all I ate for three days straight a couple of weeks ago, I may just have to post my friend's pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe that I finally got a copy of.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you so much for these cute ideas. I have to bring snacks to both kids Halloween parties and any of these would be great!

Rae said...

These are so cute! You need to come to my house and cater a party for me!!

Shannon said...

Very cute ideas :)

Shannon said...

Very cute ideas :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...