"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goings on...

Baked these

Stayed up too late finishing this and watching this

Paid $2.67/gallon for gas and being happy about it

Busy keeping Baby X out of the dishwasher

Ate lunch

Trying to stay warm in Fall temperatures and rain without actually using the heater yet

Working on this

Going to make these

Visiting the pumpkin patch tomorrow

Wanting to think up a fun blog giveaway

Needing to vacuum

Watching dirty clothes pile up

Blogging

4 comments:

Angela said...

Did you like Juno? I have been dying to see it, but haven't yet. I LOVE George Michael from Arrested Development-He is genius! One of you links was prohibited by the BYUI internet-it must be very scandalous..JK

Nance said...

Loved Juno. I actually got it for my birthday. And I love the music too. For an analogy, it's for me like Napoleon Dynamite was for Jed.

wendys said...

Wow, I can't believe you only paid 2.67 for gas. Not fair!

Erin said...

Your Texas sheetcake were so good, I had to make some yesterday. But I made brownies because I didn't have buttermilk. But in looking for a brownie recipe I came across a good buttermilk waffle recipe if you still have some that you need to use up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...