"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bloggy Blog Blog*

I am super excited to have received another award... well, the same award, twice!! I received this award:



I received this award from Rae at My Life On The East Coast and from LisAway at Away From It All. Rae's awarding came with the instructions to tell you 6 things about myself and to award it to 6 creative bloggers. LisAway's came with no such rules. I think I'll follow half the rules and only pass it on to one person, like LisAway. The 6 things about myself has kept me from blogging about it. If you read my blog, there isn't a whole lot that you don't know. Well, I guess if you don't know me, there's a whole lot you don't know. But it doesn't seem like it. So here are 6 random things that you might not already know:

1. I won FIRST place in the Ventura County Science Fair when I was in the 7th grade.
2. I had pet chickens when I was little named Squeakers and Peckers.
3. I've been to Mexico, Japan, England, Scotland, Spain, France and Switzerland.
4. I love eggplant.
5. I can't swim.
6. I see myself as a follower, not a leader.

Now that you know even more useless stuff about me... the passing on of the award. I would like to give this award to Rachel (whose blog is private, but who has a photo blog) at Rachel Clare Photo Blog because I envy everything about her photography it's beautiful and it's more creative and artistic than I could ever imagine, replicate, think up, etc. If only I knew all of this before she left Kansas. She's in southern California, so if you are too, have her take your picture!!


*Have I already titled a post "Bloggy Blog Blog?" It seems possible. Oh well.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Yay! Congrats on getting the same award twice! Wow!!

I never won anything in science except a bad grade!

Rachel Clare said...

Thank you so much!! I'm HONORED, and your words are so nice. You guys have a free family mini-session next time we're together!! :)
xoxo,
Rachel

Rachel Clare said...

PS. CONGRATS to you!!

Jo said...

I didn't know you couldn't swim! Don't you need to learn for your kids? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...