"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Faulkner Farm in Santa Paula, CA (10/2004)

My kids are driving me crazy with their need to go to the pumpkin patch. I love the pumpkin patch. I think it'd be cool to own one someday (as long as I wasn't in charge of growing them since I have a brown thumb). But seriously, it's still September. And it's still pretty warm most days in Kansas. Princess Sparkley keeps mentioning every pumpkin we see on every porch we drive past, and every kid at school who has talked about already having pumpkins. Ahhh! We will go to the pumpkin patch... IN OCTOBER!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We love going to the pumpkin patch as well! Our kids have a blast and we get HUGE pumpkins!

My kids spotted the small pumpkins in front of the grocery store the other day and were asking for them!

I agree....in October! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...