"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

pre Halloween


*
My husband is giving me a hard time because I'm already trying to plan out my kids' Halloween costumes. It's not like Halloween is my favorite holiday, I just really like dressing the kids up in cute, fun costumes. And I have a new kid to dress up this year, and no other costumes that will fit him. Hooray! So what should Baby X be for Halloween? I fell in love with some of these:







image from babystyle.com


*past Halloweens:
2002: Princess Sparkley was a sweet pea
2003: PS was a peacock/peahen
2004: PS was Cinderella, Buddy was a fish (if it fits, this may be Baby X's costume)
2005: PS was a ladybug, Buddy was a dinosaur
2006: PS was a butterfly, Buddy was a Boston Red Sox player
2007: PS was a candy corn, Buddy was a UPS man
2008: PS is going to wear my nieces bumble bee costume, Buddy wants to be a DHL man
(I'm trying to talk him into being a stoplight)

2 comments:

Erin said...

the UPS costume was one of my all time favorites. that is so funny that he wants DHL this year.

Angela said...

I like the snail, my all time fav. was the peacock, PS was SO pretty in all that blue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...