"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Outfit


image from llbean.com

My husband would love this outfit (Jed, do you want to confirm this?). He's all about collared shirts and cardigans. Unfortunately I never feel like spilling out the $251.45 (for this specific outfit) that it would cost to buy an outfit. So I just pull together what I have. But I'm not really all that great at assembling outfits. I guess what I'm saying is that if I ever had a million dollars, I'd buy outfits like this one. This is why I want to go on What Not To Wear.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Very cute. Target has oodles of buttoned shirts and some cardigans right now. I like getting inspiration elsewhere and then shopping at Target to put it all together! I would be afraid to go on What Not to Wear!!

Angela said...

Just start dressing really ugly and then I will nominate you...I've already planned what I would do on What Not Wear. I would make them send me to Anthropologie, a magical store that has created the cutest clothes on earth and then charges so much that no normal person can afford them. Its maddening I tell you!

Cristin said...

Erik always liked the way I dressed for work - which was like this outfit. I thought it looked very librarian-ish, maybe our husbands just like librarians.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

Confirmation. That's the hottest picture I've ever seen on the Internet. I will purchase said outfit online and have it shipped home (same-day shipping, or else I'll go pick it up this afternoon) today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...