"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Intriguing

I'm intrigued by this.



This teen in Oregon and his mom put up Obama signs that kept getting stolen, so he's got a live video feed on the sign now and people all over the world are constantly watching it. Watching it and chatting. You can read all about it here (that's where Jed read about it and told me).

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Just had to come say hi as I saw that The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman is one of your favorite books, too! I've never known anyone else who has read that book! I've had it for years and just love it. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...