"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

I love love love peanut butter



I just walked past a jar of peanut butter on my counter, unscrewed the lid, dipped my finger in, licked it, and restored the lid to the jar. Mmm... peanut buttery goodness.

6 comments:

Cristin said...

That's gross. It's like your hand in it!

Rae said...

I am guilty of doing the same thing! I LOVE pb, especially creamy Jiff!!

Angela said...

Peanut butter is like a billion points in weight watchers land:(

Leslie said...

I'm a SKIPPY girl...but either way Peanut Butter is wonderful!

Rachel Clare said...

Have you ever tried crunchy almond butter? oh-my-yumminess!!

wendys said...

I like peanut butter. Ever since you put up this post, I have noticed that we are out and it's driving me crazy! I keep thinking of all the wonderful peanut buttery snacks I am missing out on. I need to go shopping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...