"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cozy

The mornings are starting to be cold which makes it even harder for a night owl like me to leave my warm cozy bed and wake up for the day.

And the temperature this morning was still in the mid 40s... I'm not ready for Winter. Kansas winters are the coldest I've experienced, the only time my thermometer has ever read numbers in the single digits, or below zero. Brrr.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

No kidding. Mornings are the worst. Even for a morning bird like me. It's so hard to get out of a warm bed!

Shannon said...

Yikes! Nothing better than sitting by the fireplace, sitting hot cocoa, and reading a good book...ehhh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...