"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy

Too busy to blog... more to come later. Instead my need for cookies... and I guess making dinner override the need to blog. Plus I have to figure out how to make this as part of Buddy's Halloween costume. When did I become so crafty? I guess we should wait to see the finished product before we comment on my craftiness.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cookies sound so good!

Erin said...

Let me know if you make that bag. I have been wanting to do something similar with old jeans, but it kind of intimidates me. That is a nice tutorial. I loved that website and all the great art ideas!!

Kristin Joy said...

That’s great..! Well, I want to see Buddy's Halloween costume.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...