"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baking Poll

Thank you to those of you who voted in my "What Should I Bake and Blog About Next Poll."

Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes won with 6 votes and my mom's Potato Cinnamon Rolls came in 2nd with 4 votes. I'll do them both... eventually.

First, I have to make my signature dessert for a church activity on Thursday night and I'm having a hard time figuring out what my signature dessert is. Basically my signature is desserts. Not a specific one.

My husband couldn't help me. He's tried a wide variety of my desserts over and over and over again.

My brother would probably say Snickerdoodles, but I just made them for a church activity a couple weeks ago. His signature dessert, possibly the only dessert he's made in my recollection, are Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies.

My BFF Angela would probably say my mom's cinnamon rolls. But she lived with me last in college so she hasn't had the hundreds of desserts I've discovered and made since then.

My mom's signature dessert would probably be her Hot Fudge Squares and she'd probably say mine was either Tuxedo Brownie Squares (pretty pricey to make and best in raspberry season) or Cream Puff Squares.

So I don't know.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those all sound so yummy!

I say anything with chocolate will be a hit!

Leslie said...

I agree - anything with chocolate is a winner!

Angela said...

I thought of both your cinnamon rolls and snickerdoodles. I remember specifically when I first tasted your snickerdoodles freshman year, it was like heaven in my mouth and I think I ate the whole batch. Why don't you make Trisha's signature dessert, homemade oreos, Yum!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...