"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Apple Ideas


image from foodsubs.com

It's apple season, and while I didn't go apple picking this year, I wish I did so I could make all these yummy recipes Martha just emailed to me.

Deep-Dish Apple Pie

Apple Cupcakes
Apple Strudel
Caramel Apple Sundae
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Classic Caramel Apples

More Tempting Apple Recipes

Here are some of my favorite apple recipes:
Mini Caramel Apples
Speedy Streulsel Apple Pie (and apple children's books)
Apple Turnover
Apple Bundles
Taffy Apple Pizza
Carver Salad

And I've always wanted to try this Dutch recipe I heard my favorite professor describe once here. You core an apple, coat it in pancake batter, and deep fry it. Mmmm.

2 comments:

Josh and Harmoni said...

All of those poll recipes sound great!! I definitely want the recipe for the raspberry lemonade cupcakes!!

Dansie Family said...

we have an organic apple farm near by. last year, i drove by it to pick up my son from school so i got them often. this just reminded me that i haven't gotten any this year. i need to get some and make some great desserts with them. thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...