"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Also Yummy Dipped in Peanut Butter


image from Hersheys.com

This is also yummy dipped in peanut butter. I learned this from my friend Kate when we were roommates. I've shared this "recipe" with my family. Today when I went to dip my own Kit Kat in there, I found the remnants of another Kit Kat. I guess we all love it. It's peanut butter and chocolate, what's not to love?

*Interesting (to me) fact: Only in the United States is the Kit Kat produced by Hershey. Everywhere else it is produced by Nestle.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I could totally go for kit kats right now? Do you remember when they came out with all the special edition kit kats? My favorite one was a light brown packaging that was called Extra Creamy or something like that. Of course they don't have it anymore. When I was doing swaps with people from around the world, it seemed like people that lived in Singapore, Japan, and other Asian countries had all the versions of kit kat. high demand. Also, have you noticed that it totally matters what kind of peanut butter you use? I can't even eat a regular peanut butter sandwich without noticing a taste difference. I think Jif is probably my favorite as well.

Rachel said...

Can anything chocolate with peanut butter be bad? I think not. And Jif ... of course, because choosy moms choose Jif. And have you ever had the Big Kat? I don't know if they have it here, but it is in England. Oh, mercy, that is some goodness (higher chocolate to wafer ratio). That comment was all over the board!

Lisa said...

Sheesh, in Poland EVERYTHING is produced by Nestle! And they also have those "Big Kat"s in Peanut butter. Mmmm (although I normally prefer the smaller size). YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...