"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reading Frenzy

I can tell when I'm in the midst of a huge reading frenzy. Princess Sparkley has been in school for four days, and each day as I'm sitting in the car waiting to pick her up, I've had a different book with me to read.

Friday's book: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Monday's book: Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
Tuesday's book: Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Today's book: Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman

3 comments:

Our Story said...

How was Breaking Dawn? I can't decide if its worth it to buy it or if I should just bum it off someone sometime...ang

Nance said...

I liked Breaking Dawn. I think it was a good ending for the series, which I wasn't expecting it to be. I didn't fork over any money. I read the first 200 pages of my sister-in-law's book at our family reunion and the copy I had on hold at our library became available just as I came home and had to give the other copy back. It's good, but you can wait for a copy to borrow or check out.

Erin said...

Yeah, I would definitely classify that as a frenzy. You must be a speed reader!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...