"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mini Caramel Apples


image from familyfun.com

I quickly flipped through the pile of mail that came while we were on vacation and was so excited to see not just bills. My Family Fun magazine arrived as well. And check out this recipe for an adorable back to school treat of mini caramel apples. Yum.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, that is the cutest idea I've seen in quite some time. Those are darling. And totally do-able.

Rae said...

I saw these too! They look fabulous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...