"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Loving This Blog


www.howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com

I'm currently loving this blog. From what I can tell, she's just a girl who loves baking just got an entry level job at a bakery and every week she takes a poll to see what kind of cupcake she should make that Tuesday. I'm definitely trying these... I already bought my Crystal Light mix.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Awww :) :) You're so sweet!

You better take pictures if you make those cupcakes!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...