"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jilly's Cupcake Bar in St. Louis



For Princess Sparkley's birthday, all the girls (me, grandma, two aunts, 2 cousins) plus Jed, Baby X and Buddy went to Jilly's Cupcake Bar* for cupcakes. Mmmm.

Princess Sparkley and one cousin got Jilly On The Beach. Buddy and I shared a strawberry cheesecake one I don't see on their menu. The littlest cousin got a Missy-licious, based on the book Pinkalicious. Jed got another one I don't see on the menu, a chocolate peanut butter cup cupcake. One aunt tried the Bee Sting and Grandma tried the Chocolate Thunder. I think we all agreed that they were enormous, and quite delicious. They even provided us with a candle and a lighter for Princess Sparkley's and some other restaurant patrons joined in on the singing of "Happy Birthday."

*written up here today.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Where was my invitation? I would have totally flown out for something so wonderful!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...