"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Day 4 of our trip

I was just looking through my July pictures on the computer (like I actually order any prints and organize them into albums) and realized I never finished documenting our family vacation to the Little House on the Prairie sights. Mainly because day 4 was just driving home... for hours and hours and hours. But we did go to the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota (and Cabela's). Then we drove a lot.


That's an itty bitty Jed and the kids under the 2009.




Some random statue of a one horned rabbit Princess Sparkley wanted a picture of.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...