"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleepwalking

Do you ever have one of those days when you just can't wake up? I got an okay amount of sleep. I just didn't get to wake up at my own pace, I had to wake up to feed a screaming baby. I even got to take like a twenty minute nap while holding Baby X to help him fall back to sleep a few hours after first waking up. And twenty minutes is all this book I read in college told me I needed for a pick me up. A 20 minute power nap. It didn't help. I guess it wasn't enough of a power nap. I feel like I'm walking around asleep. I just can't get all the way awake.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Hello, this is like every day for me. I seriously don't know how I function sometimes. I am getting really good at operating with very little sleep. It's kind of scary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...