"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Princess Sparkley's Birthday

Princess Sparkley is turning six in a few weeks. I can't even wrap my mind around that yet. She wants some sort of hand held video game for her birthday. I'm considering asking grandma and grandpa for this:

image from www.geek.com


but wanted input from anyone who has one of these or has heard good or bad about it.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I don't know how well the leapster version is, but my kids like their vtech v-smile pocket... the great thing about this is the video type player for your tv and for the pocket use the same cartridges. Another bonus, it has age appropriate levels of games. The ones that Josie and Mahayla play now have Disney princesses and other fun, familiar characters.
Good luck with the search!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...