"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peach Cobbler

I finally got around to making my 4th (or 9th) of July Peach Cobbler last night. And because in my opinion, every recipe needs a picture, here are the pictures to go with my mom's world famous (at least in my family) PEACH COBBLER. I just wish I could capture the smell and post it for you as well.











Recipe here.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing. I have such a weakness for peach cobbler. In fact, it was my no-sugar-in-my-diet's undoing!!! I was so weak and caved!!! Can't wait to try your recipe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...