"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kid Snacks

My mom taught summer school one year when I was about twelve and I was her "assistant." We made these for snacks one day. I've never tried it with my kids because Princess Sparkley doesn't do most fruits and vegetables, especially celery. And carrots gag her because she's so grossed out by them when we force her to eat one. But all of these ideas are so cute!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Thanks for the great link. I'm always looking for stuff like this to take to playgroup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...