"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I heart my car

Everyone take note, I'll probably never say it again. My car has been awesome this week.

1. four new brake pads, free of charge ($4.82 at Dairy Queen while the kids and I waited)
2. nothing wrong with water pump ($1.50 bus fare to pick car up)
3. gas, filled up from almost empty for under $50 ($48.50 at $3.799/gallon)

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

You're paying $3.79 for gas??? What the heck. We are still at $4.40. I love your car too - live it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...