"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crawler




When I was pregnant and pulling out all our baby boy clothes that had been packed away, I had to laugh because most of Buddy's baby clothes in 6-12 month and 18-24 month sized have holes, or very nearly holes in one or both knees. Yet I still packed them up for later babies. With Buddy I can remember taking some old pairs of his socks, cutting off the feet, and sliding the socks over his knees to protect those chubby little knees from carpeted and tile floors. Now Baby X is thinking he's going to start crawling (he's not even 6 months old yet!!!) and I saw these at My Mom Shops. Seems like a great idea, especially since when Jed came home from work today and Baby X was wearing his Baby Legs my mom bought him, he laughed and asked why our baby was wearing leg warmers. I explained that they were to protect his knees from trying to crawl and he said, "and for dancing."

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Those are a good idea. That's the kind of thing I wish I would have thought of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...