"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

$26.91



39 pounds* x .69 cents/lb. = $26.91

*This weight includes the laundry basket and does not include clothes that were immediately hung up (ie: all adult shirts, fancy kid shirts, most adult pants, etc.).

2 comments:

Cristin said...

So - does this mean you are sending your laundry out? I just wish it meant they would put it away for you too.

Nance said...

Cristin- I wish. This is just what it would have cost. Which actually, doesn't seem bad. Except I still have to put it away. I can talk my kids into it sometimes, but the clothes are never quite as nicely folded when I find them in the drawers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...