"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

YUM


image scanned in from Pampered Chef cookbook

This is one of my favorite recipes. But both versions of it that I make are a bit involved. The other is making brownie cupcakes, squirting this tasty filling on top, and then adding slices of strawberries. While neither is horrifically involved, they are more work than I want for an every day dessert. But what I do want every day is this white chocolate cream cheese frosting. So I've started just making it and topping regular brownies with it. And I'm thinking next I'll use it as the frosting to my Chocolate Cake Box Cookies or as the filling to my homemade Oreos. Mmm. This stuff is seriously delicious!

Here's the smaller recipe for the Tuxedo Brownie Cup filling:

Ingredients:
2 squares (1 oz ea) white chocolate for baking
2 TBSP milk
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Cool Whip
, thawed

Directions:
Microwave white chocolate and milk in small microwavable container, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...