"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Newborn No Longer



I saw an actual newborn the other day and realized that Baby X is no longer one. Sad. It went too quickly. But he's started in on my favorite part of babyhood where he laughs and giggles so I guess we'll be okay.


*I realize this picture is sort of creepy, but it's Baby X at one week and again last weekend at twenty weeks. Look how much he's grown!

3 comments:

wendys said...

Wow, he has grown! His legs especially are no longer newborn skinny.

Jamie said...

That picture weirded me out for a second and then I saw it at a closer look. how did you do that? That's pretty cool to see the differnece that way.

Erin said...

That superimposed picture is so cool. The top one is absolutely adorable. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...