"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, June 02, 2008

Jed

So I've finally come up with an internet pseudonym for my husband. Are you ready? Drum roll please... Jed. Why, you ask. Everything I came up with was cheesey or lame. Like when we were dating in high school I called him Cutie. Or he had blue hair for awhile, again in high school, so he was Cookie Monster (maybe never to his knowledge). But I chose Jed because when we were graduating from high school and I thought I was off to Ricks College in Idaho, my nervous boyfriend (now my husband) was convinced I was going to marry an Idahoan potato farmer named Jed. I didn't end up going to Idaho. I didn't even date anyone from Idaho, let alone a potato farmer. So he's my Jed.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HA! I went to Ricks and got engaged to a local cowboy. Just think, you could be living on a potato farm right now with your kids Casper, Howdy, and Dodge. That's what the guy I dated wanted to name his kids. Scary. I loved that place though. Jed's blog cracks me up sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...