"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


image from www.yumsugar.com

Thirty years ago today I was born. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about thirty. I'm trying not to think about all the things sixteen year old Nancy planned to have accomplished before this day. And I'm thinking I'll live until 90 so that only 1/3 of my life has passed.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!!

JT said...

Nancy! You can my Dad share a birthday. Now I'll never forget yours. Lucky you- I forget everyone's birthday but my immediate family. Forgot my own 19th birthday. Not kidding.

Anyway, Happy birthday! I hope you have a great one!

-Rachel

wendys said...

Happy Birthday! Today is also my mother-in-laws b-day and my nephew's b-day (well he supposed to be induced/born today). I hope your family spoils you.

Erin said...

I had thought I might just have a baby on your birthday. I am so glad I didn't! I hope you have had a great day!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!
30 is just starting life, so let's see, I'll be 6 in a few months.

Cristin said...

Happy Birthday. 30 makes me feel old. You sound like you have a good attitude about it though.

Ashby Family said...

Hope your day was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...