"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Frozen Yogurt Pie




I saw this in my tiny little Kraft Food & Family mailer that arrived last week. Yum... I'm going to be making this soon. And it doesn't have to be raspberries, you can use strawberries, blueberries, etc. And it's frozen which I'm loving as the temperature goes up and up this summer.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I'm with you! I plan on trying this out as well. Yummy, yummy!

wendys said...

I made this once and it was great. You can use any flavor yogurt too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...