"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 01, 2008

=w=eezer # 6



Weezer's new album
which I will refer to as Weezer Weezer Red
is set to be released June 26th
just 6 days after my birthday
hint hint
to someone who said they had a surprise for me
which turned out to be
this umbrella for himself.



Weezer fans can listen to the first single
"Pork and Beans" here and buy it here.

2 comments:

the doze said...

Ah, yes! You gotta love the Weez. I love the new single, and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I hope your birthday hint works. :)

Jamie said...

I always love seeing bands as they age. It's always kind of weird, but kind of cool too. I'm especially weirded out when a band I had a crush on and thought the lead singer was hot or something are now old baldies with big ole guts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...