"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

President Monson wiggles his ears

My husband came home from the Priesthood Session of General Conference with this story of President Monson wiggling his ears and I thought I'd never get to see it. We immediately checked youtube for it but it wasn't there yet. My parents emailed this to me tonight. Yea!


4 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

N, THANK YOU! I never thought I'd get to see this. But it never occurred to me to look on YouTube!
Fantastic!

Hatch Building Co. said...

Priceless indeed!! I hadn't even heard about it...so thanks for keeping me in the loop:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

this makes me laugh, laugh, laugh! my nursery lesson is on ears this week - i'm totally downloading and showing it!

Rae said...

My hubby never mentioned this to me! How funny!! Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I found your blog via 100 Percent Cottam! So glad to see you're a Red Sox fan! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...