"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Monday, May 05, 2008

Cupcakes


image from www.mini-cupcakes.com

I don't watch a lot of TV (almost none in fact, shocking, I know), but if what I'm seeing online is any indication, America, or maybe just Martha, is being taken over by cupcakes. I'm just jealous of all of you who live in cool places that have cupcake shops on a street corner near you. I'm going to have to do some research and see if there are any in Kansas or Missouri at all. Until then, enjoy a cupcake for me, especially those of you in Utah. I may just have to make these adorable ones myself.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I really can't figure out why cupcakes are all the rage right now. They are cute (especially the ones in your pictures). I get that. My sister said that cupcakes were everywhere in NYC and that the famous ones from Magnolia were good, but only because the frosting was amazing. The cupcake pretty much tasted like a mix.

Ashby Family said...

I love cupcakes...I have since I was a kid. There is an awesome cupcake store close to my house. But I like homemade ones the best! I make them for my kids all the time - they love to decorate them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...