"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cupcakes in the Midwest


I realize most of you aren't in the Midwest, but I am. So I found some cupcake shops close to my home and am excited that even in the middle of the country, we can follow along with this cupcake trend.

In Kansas City, MO:
Baby Cakes
Sweet City Cupcakes

In St. Louis, MO:
The Cupcakery
Jilly's Cupcake Bar

Topeka, KS:
Daddy Cakes


Want to find a cupcake shop by you... check out this blog, it has a very extensive list of cupcake shop locations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...