"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Copper

Fill this tiny bowl with whatever you like.... wishes, kisses, secrets....

Apparently for the seventh anniversary, the gift is supposed to be copper (or wool). This arrived for me in the mail today as a belated anniversary gift from my sweet husband. (He ordered it before our anniversary, it just didn't arrive until today). Thank you, thank you. I love it.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is really beautiful. What a thoughtful gift. I'm so impressed Brandon!

Jamie said...

Love it. Hubby did an good job. Does he really have that good of taste?

Ashby Family said...

Good job Brandon - nice choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...