"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mom's Day

An announcement from Hallmark--
Mother's Day is May 11th.



As I'm already obsessed with Etsy (so many talented people making all the crafts I can only dream of creating with my own hands), I searched there first for Mother's necklaces. Sort of more for me than for my own mom, but then I know we're going to have more kids than we have now, so I can't actually get my very own without it being out of date someday. And having been the final kid in a family who had to stick their tiny wallet sized school picture in the corner of the massive, portrait painting of the family picture (minus me), I don't want any tail end of the family kids to feel left out. But, I found these great finds that I would LOVE to own... someday.


2 comments:

Ashby Family said...

Ooooh, Good Finds! I love Mother's jewelry and sentimental gifts.

Jamie said...

I love all those. Especially the last one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...