"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Martha might not be all bad



I realized today that Martha Stewart's show isn't on cable. This means that our bunny eared TV might allow me to watch her show. Now I don't love her show, or her for that matter, but I miss the Food Network and The Learning Channel. While looking around her website today, I found this fabulous idea... turning your kid's drawings into a stuffed toy. Princess Sparkley already picked out some crazy fabric for me to make a real teddy bear since I wouldn't let her cuddle with the one we made out of construction paper in her history lesson on Teddy Roosevelt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...