"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

In the Shower




I used to think brushing your teeth in the shower was weird. Then I had a bunch of kids and I just got in the habit of brushing my teeth in the shower. Sort of an excuse for the minutes I waste at the beginning of the shower just getting warm and letting the water pour over me. Today I forgot to get my toothbrush ready and my whole shower I felt how disgusting my morning teeth were. I didn't realize how much of a habit brushing my teeth in the shower had become. So much so that throwing off my routine like that was something I was subconsciously aware of. My teeth didn't feel quite right all shower long, so neither did I.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I started brushing my teeth in the shower during college - don't know why - maybe I was short on time in the morning. Anyway, I like it because you feel 100% clean.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...