"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2015) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cinco De Mayo


image from www.bettycrocker.com

In honor of both Cinco De Mayo (just 4 days away!), and my father, a chocolate lover, whose birthday is May 5th and who always told us when we were kids that all of Mexico was celebrating his birthday, a recipe for a chocolate cream pie that I posted some time ago.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That looks really yummy. Maybe I could make it for Nathan's birthday (May 4). I have never really thought about connecting Cinco de Mayo to his b-day. That is a fun idea.

Erin said...

I made this pie for Nathan's birthday. It was yummy--thanks for the recipe. And I got to eat the leftovers on today for Cinco de Mayo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...