"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards." --Robert Heinlein.

We've moved!

For the next two years (Summer 2014-Summer 2016) I'll be blogging our family's adventures in China at www.chinesemileposts.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loaded



If I ever had a ga-zillion dollars and dropping $700 for something on a whim was no big deal, this is what I'd buy. I'd stock it with Reese's Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Multigrain Cheerios, Yougurt Burst Cheerios, and Raisin Bran Crunch. Maybe every once in awhile I'd switch a cereal out for granola or Cracklin' Oat Bran. I love cereal! This would be a prime feature of my MTV Cribs kitchen. Right after viewing all of my husband's Clementine Izzes in the otherwise empty fridge.

4 comments:

AshbyFamily said...

Awesome!! I would fill it with candy - mostly chocolate!

Erik said...

My sister bought a really cheap version of this for my parents for Christmas one year. They thought it was really neat for about a week and then realized that they don't eat that much cereal.

The Man Your Husband Is Worried About said...

You don't have the counter space for something like this. And if you tried to keep it where the cereal is now--atop the refrigerator--you wouldn't be able to reach it and I'd eat all the cereal myself.
Maybe you can keep it on the back patio and have cold cereal. You can brush the snow off it when you want to use it.

wendys said...

I love cereal too! Hey, Nance, didn't you used to wear all black on valentines day? Has that changed now you have a permanent valentine?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...